NLP Practitioner Certification
NLP Practitioner Certification provides a solid foundation for students to apply NLP to their own professional interests and personal goals.
NLP Midwest & Success Enterprises was founded in 1990 to provide practical skill-based training to individuals, businesses, education and government. We have trained thousands of people nationwide, as well as in Canada, Mexico, Russia, Latvia, Peru and the Ukraine. We are known for quality and excellence in providing practical real-world skills!
NLP Midwest offers the only NLP Certification programs in the Midwest. This program meets the criteria of an approved continuing education program for LMHP's - Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
The 20-Day Practitioner Certification
Ensures that participants will be able to incorporate the NLP behavior-based methods and skills into daily life, for quick changes and reliable results.
The NLP Practitioner Certification is designed to offer participants the essential knowledge, skills, and basic tools to become an effective practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Through class exercises, individuals will learn how to recognize the interrelationship among the basic patterns of language, human physiology and mental constructs. Using that knowledge, participants can utilize the basic NLP patterns to develop the ability to influence human behavior with NLP tools and techniques. This class provides a solid foundation for students to apply NLP to their own professional goals and personal interests.
- Learn how to use your own brain (the hardware and software) to increase your effectiveness, both personally and professionally.
- Learn to ask the right questions about your behavior to achieve better results in your life and career.
- Learn to influence others while maintaining high ethical standards as you deal with them and with yourself.
- Recognize the ways you can use the power of your own mind to achieve more positive and meaningful relationships with family, friends and co-workers.
- Learn to identify how to use your mental power to quickly move from a focus on problems to a focus on solutions.
- Use the considerable power of your mind to seek multiple and differing perspectives that will help you recognize new possibilities in life.
- Learn to recognize how successfully you communicate with others by identifying their subtle responses to your verbal and non-verbal behavior.
- Learn to identify and make more productive choices and decisions for yourself and your career.
- Change your views and beliefs about yourself and others so that you relate to yourself and everyone in new, and more positive ways.
Click here to see our schedule of classes
The process of NLP makes new connections in body, mind and spirit, and believes that behind every behavior and response is a positive intention.
Neuro - interaction of mind and body
Linguistic - the way language reflects thinking styles, beliefs and perception of the world.
Programming - patterns of emotional responses and behaviors that are on a conscious and unconscious level.
Human beings operate on a daily basis using the most sophisticated hardware and software imaginable - and it is all part of our brain and central nervous system. If you realize that human thinking and other behavior is based in part on "hard wiring" built into the body and in part on "software" - our experiences and the way we respond to them, plus much more - you begin to grasp the point of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. When we want to change our thinking and/or behavior, we can work on reprogramming our own hardware, or trying some new software to replace the old.
The NLP Practitioner Program is designed for people from all backgrounds who have completed the 2 Day "Introduction to NLP".
Dee Kinder is the owner of NLP Midwest and Success Enterprises, an international communications, consulting, and coaching company. She is a Certified NLP Trainer, Master and Coach who trains throughout the world.
From 2009 to 2012, she took NP Certifications to China and Malaysia with Judith DeLozier. Click here to read Dee's full bio >
What are others saying . . . . . .
NLP has untapped potential for treating individual problems . . .
NLP offers the potential for making changes without the usual agony that accompanies these phenomena and it allows for increasing options , flexibility, creativity and therefore greater freedom than most of us know . . .
Training & Development Journal
If you or someone you know has been thinking about taking NLP training, here's a great opportunity. Dee not only teaches NLP exquisitely, she lives it personally. You'll gather at her beautiful lakeside training center. There you will be welcomed into a community of learners. You'll learn by doing, getting skills "in the muscle," available when you really need them. You will also get precise behavioral feedback in the moment.
But what is harder to put into words is the combination of intelligence, integrity, courage, and heart that Dee brings to her work and her world. That you must experience for yourself . . .
Karen V. Bading, Infrasonics Coaching