Janet Crawford, M.A., Principal of Cascadance, has over a decade of expertise as a coach and consultant. She supports executives in building brain-friendly organizations by developing their leadership presence, collaboration skills, trust-building behaviors and visionary thinking to produce significant results. As a pioneer in the emerging field of neuroleadership, Janet uses neuroscience principles in her work with clients to:
- Create mindsets that make strategic thinking the organizational norm.
- Design gatherings that bring forth the best possible thinking of the organization.
- Build time and task management practices which clear distractions and focus clients on the work that matters.
- Deepen emotional literacy and underscore the role of emotion in influence and decision-making.
- Champion the health practices which support optimal brain function, decrease stress and increase happiness.
- Enhance leadership presence by leveraging the non-verbal language of the brain.
Janet Crawford has coached and consulted for Adobe Systems, Abbott Vascular, BioMarin, Cisco Systems, Intel Corporation, Yahoo! Inc., Oracle Corporation, National Semiconductor, Network Appliance, Ricoh Silicon Valley, BD Biosciences, Hewlett Packard, Scios Inc. (J&J subsidiary), Sun Microsystems, Wells Fargo, Rheem Manufacturing and Stanford University.
Janet’s professional background began with a decade of experience as an environmental scientist and leader in technical environments. Over the past 14 years, Janet has consulted and coached in the Hi-tech, Bio-tech/ Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Education, and Non-profit sectors. Janet holds a Masters from Stanford University and a BA from UC Berkeley, as well as Master Practitioner Certification in Neuro-linguistic Programming. She is former adjunct faculty at the JFK University Graduate School of Psychology, Coaching Certification Program.
If you'd like to learn more about Janet or Cascadance, click here.